Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Papertrey Ink Make it Monday Challenge

A few weeks ago, the Papertrey Ink design team started presenting Make it Monday videos. At the end of each video, the designer presents  a challenge to us fellow crafters. You can find the this week's video and challenge at Nicole Heady's blog.

This week the challenge is to make something with distressing. I decided to make, what else, a card. All materials are from Papertrey Ink, except the ink, twine, and button.


The stamp set is Vintage Picnic Basket and Vintage Picnic Basket Sentiments
The paper is from the Egg Hunt stack.


I used my Copic Markers to color the basket and letters. I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Antique Linen to distress the edges of all layers. I used scissors to rough up the edges of the Sunrise paper.

Thanks for stopping by,
Dana Desmond

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute card. All of your cards are just beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete