Monday, March 28, 2011

Little Boy Bunny...Needs Something, but I don't know what.

Today was such a fun, but exhausting day. I had the privilege of judging our State's FCCLA Star Events. I judged the Chapter Project Display. It was so inspiring to listen to young adults talk about how they made a difference their communities.

For today's card, I used a CC Design Digi Image on this card. I colored it with Copic markers and added it to my card.


All the papers are from my scrapbox. I added a grouping of flowers to the front of the card.

I really think this card needs something else, but I can decide what. maybe a bow or some sparkle. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks for stopping by,
Dana Desmond

2 comments:

  1. maybe some little buttons in the upper left hand corner I would try three in a row.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dana, I have an award to share with you, please pop over and pick it up!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete