Sunday, July 10, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps Sketch Challenge

My latest submission for Peachy Keen Stamps Sketch Challenge. I really wish I had more Peachy Keen Stamps to use for these challenges, but unfortunately, I don't. So, I used the Vintage Picnic Basket set image and sentiment.


All ribbon, patterned paper and cardstocks are from Stampin' Up. The tag is cut from Spellbinders Decorative Labels.


I colored the flowers and basket with my Copic Markers. I fussy cut the basket and popped it up on the focal point. I added Glossy Accents to the strawberries.

Thanks for stopping by,
Dana Desmond

1 comment:

  1. You did a beautiful job with this card! I love the image and your coloring is fabulous! Great job fussy cutting too! Thanks so much for joining the PK challenge!

    ReplyDelete