Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Our Creative Corner Challenge

Another challenge card. This one is a sketch challenge. Visit http://www.ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/ to see the sketch.

This is my first attempt at paper piecing. This turned out so well, I think I'll do it again on another project. I used patterned paper from the DCWV, Sweet Shoppe stock. My local Joanne's had all of their stacks on sale and a few of the 8x8's were $5. I snagged a few of them.



Materials

Tools: Cricut, Gypsy, Stampin' Up Punch
Cartridge: Gypsy Wandering
Papers: DCWV, Stampin' Up
Stamps: Fiskars, Cupcakes and More
Pen: Gelly Roll
Ribbon and Gems: From my stash

Thanks for stopping by,
Dana Desmond

1 comment:

  1. Dana, this is a yummy card! Love the colors you've chosen and the DSP for the scoops! Very nice! And you did great with the sketch challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete