Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Senior Picture Scrapbook Page

Going through my pictures the other day, I came across me and my husband's Senior pictures. My picture was in good shape, but my husband's was bent on the corners and scratched up. So I thought I better preserve them before these get destroyed.

So here's the two-page layout I made. All three of my children said this was their favorite pages I've made so far.


Don't we look cheesey.

The paper is from DCWV The Rustic Stack, it's one of my favorites. The stamps are "Graceful" by My Mind's Eye. I love how imperfect they are. They go so well with this paper pack. The flowers are a huge grab bag of Prima flowers. All the ink is from Stampin' Up.

Leave a comment and let me know what you think. Become a follower so you don't miss any of my posts.

Thanks for stopping by,
Dana ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Cute pages:)

    I am doing a cricut cart give away. Feel free to check out my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete