Sunday, January 23, 2011

Stamp TV Sketch Challenge-STVSKSP9

Another sketch challenge submission for StampTV.  Click here to see this week's sketch.

I started with patterned paper from Me and My Big Ideas. I chose coordinating cardstock from Papertrey Ink in Spring Rain and Sweet Blush. I used the Swiss Dots and my Cuttlebug to emboss a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Sweet Blush cardstock. I attached this to the 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base. I added the corner piece of patterned paper.


I cut the focal image using the Storybook Cricut cartridge at 3". The image is from the Greeting Cards Kid set from Stampin' Up. I colored this using my small collection of Copic Sketch Markers. I layered the focal image together and using Stampin' Up Dimensionals I added this to the top center portion of the card.


I use my Decorative Labels Spellbinders dies to cut the greeting tag out of Spring Rain cardstock. I added stamped my sentiment in Basic Black ink from Stampin' Up using the Fiskars Sentiments stamp set. I added a couple of silver brads and popped it up on the front of the card.

Thanks for stopping by,
Dana Desmond

No comments:

Post a Comment